About the “Rainbow” Setup
“A rainbow, the beauty that comes after a storm and a symbol of hope, is a description women lovingly use for their babies that are born after a miscarriage, still birth, or infant loss. For women who have experienced a loss, conceiving a “rainbow baby” doesn’t make them forget the loss, take it away or diminish it, but it does give them hope for a new chance at motherhood.”
Ashley will be styling her setup with this rainbow concept to symbolise this beautiful moment.
In this baby photoshoot session (for babies 3-12 months old), you will receive:
- Up to 2hrs of photoshoot session with Ashley Low
- Up to 5 different setups for variety of photos + 1 free Rainbow setup just for The Art Of Life's readers. (no.of setups done will be dependant on the energy level of baby but rainbow setup will be inclusive)
- All props and outfits will be provided by the studio
- Parents and/or older children are welcome to join in the shoot for 15-30min at no additional cost.
- Service Guranteed – if your baby is feeling not happy or uncooperative, and if the photographer feels she did not get enough photos, we will reschedule the shoot at no additional cost.
PS: Full editing comprises of skin retouching such as reduce eye bags, remove pimples, stretch marks, etc if required. Basic editing comprises of only overall brightness adjustments without skin retouching.
For more enquiries and booking, please email to email@example.com and quote “The Art Of Life Specials”.