About the “Rainbow” Setup
“A rainbow, the beauty that comes after a storm and a symbol of hope, is a description women lovingly use for their babies that are born after a miscarriage, still birth, or infant loss. For women who have experienced a loss, conceiving a “rainbow baby” doesn’t make them forget the loss, take it away or diminish it, but it does give them hope for a new chance at motherhood.”
Ashley will be styling her setup with this rainbow concept to symbolise this beautiful moment.
In this newborn photoshoot session (for newborns from 5 days old to 1.5 months old), you will receive:
- Up to 3hrs of photoshoot session with Ashley Low
- 5 different setups for variety of photos + 1 free Rainbow setup just for The Art Of Life's readers.
- All props and outfits will be provided by the studio
- Parents and/or older children are welcome to join in the shoot at no additional cost.
After the photoshoots, there is a requirement for you to select the additional photos in the form of Collections (all price offered here are already discounted for The Art Of Life's readers):
- Collection 1: $700.00 for all the remaining photos (with basic edits) in soft copy high resolution.
- Collection 2: $540.00 for 8 fully edited photos in soft copy high resolution
- Other bundle of products (such as canvas, album) in the form of collections can be offered at 10% discount for anyone who is interested.
PS: Full editing comprises of skin retouching such as reduce eye bags, remove pimples, stretch marks, etc if required. Basic editing comprises of only overall brightness adjustments without skin retouching.
For more enquiries and booking, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote “The Art Of Life Specials”.