Here at Art of Life (AOL), we encourage woman to be the best version of themselves. Other than just sharing about Felicia’s pregnancy journey and everyday struggles, she aspires to inculcate a holistic and empowering experience for woman. That includes conducting workshops where you can enjoy yourself in.
ART OF MAKEUP
We all know the power of makeup and how it can transform someone confidence level and light up her instantly. Stop admiring others and take the step to transform yourself starting from your face!
• Learn how to draw your eyes that sparkle and open up the windows to your soul.
• Boost your confidence level straight through the roof top to feel the sky is not the limit
• Make yourself happy and feel good today because you deserve and is truly worthy of it
Whether you are in the midst of returning to the workforce after your confinement period or just seeking to have your ‘me’ time, we believe this workshop would bring out the best in you.
Created for women, we bring you Art of Makeup, a personal makeup workshop that covers the essential techniques and teaches you how to bring out your best in a creative, hands-on environment. We will be covering:
• Skin prep before makeup
• Eyebrow trimming
• How to achieve glowing skin
• Korean style eye makeup techniques
• Eyelid balancing
• Highlight and contouring
• Graduating lips and more!
About the Trainer
Sarah Lee, Founder of Colors For Life Hair & Makeup.
She got her first certification in Professional Hair & Makeup in year 2003 and has been providing professional hair & makeup services since. She has worked on many faces for their special occasion liked company D&D, personal makeovers as well as weddings.
In 2014, she decided to upgrade herself, so she took on an Advanced Professional Hair & Makeup Certificate specialising in Bridal styling. She also went to Korea to pick up the latest makeup and hairstyling trends from a renown celebrity hairstylist and makeup artist.
She loves to share her makeup tips with you, believing that a simple makeup tip can transform your entire look!
- Things to bring: Your own skincare products (Basic: Cleanser, Toner, Moisturiser & Eyecream), Makeup brushes (if you have), Foundation, Eyeshadow, Blusher, Lipstick, Eyebrow pencil, Hair clips
- Complimentary before & after makeover shoot! (worth over $120+)
- Complimentary full set of Felicia Tan’s books (worth $40)
- Leave with a confidence smile for the rest of the day (Priceless!!)